At BCL, your membership fee goes further than rent in a conventional housing lease. Membership fees pay for your room, food, utilities, and other household and BCL organizational expenses.
Rent ranges from $434 to $921 (based on single occupancy), depending on the house and room. Factors that influence room price are size, noise (some are closer to common spaces), and whether it has a closet.
Breakdown of monthly member cost of living:
• Total membership cost of living, monthly: $434 to $921, based upon single member room occupancy
• Room access fee, monthly: $189 to $430
• Food, monthly: $107 per member over 18, $54 per dependent age 10 to 18 (or half meal plan), free per dependent under 10
• Membership fee, monthly: $38 to $130
• Utilities (electric, gas, water, sewage, waste management, and Internet/WiFi), monthly: $76
• NASCO fee, yearly: $40.50 per yearly membership agreement. This fee is per member or dependent.
COST OF LIVING
Cost of living for each member is due on the 15th of each month which covers costs starting on the 1st of the next month. A 7 day grace period is allowed before a late payment fee is accessed.
Cost of living fees are payable through our online site with Apartments.com. Payments may be made by electronic bank draft and can be schedule in advanced to recur monthly, or you may make your payment monthly by logging in each month to the portal.
If you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, a fee will be accessed for each payment based on a percentage of the amount you pay.